Diabetes is an endocrine-related disorder which is very common in the world. It causes several deaths across the globe. The main cause of the diabetes is the pancreas is unable to produce insulin or the produced insulin is no more effective for the patient.
Because of it the blood glucose level in the body rises and causes several diabetes associated disorders.
Here are 9 early signs and symptoms of diabetes which can be the clue that you are diabetes affected.
- The first early symptoms of diabetes Mellitus related to rising the blood sugar levels, and loss of glucose in the urine. Increased level of glucose in the urine can also be a cause of increased urine output which is also known as frequent urination. The frequent urination is also lead to dehydration. So, if you are urinating frequently you may be affected by diabetes.
- The dehydration also causes increased thirst and water consumption.
Frequent urinating is a cause of the dehydration and you need to drink water frequently. As a result of it, your kidney work will increase and maybe you can have affected with kidney related disorder.
- A relative or absolute insulin-deficiency eventually leads to weight loss. Are you thinking you are becoming lean? There are several people who eat a lot but not able to increase their weight. If you are one of them hang on you can be a diabetic
- The weight loss of diabetes occurs despite an increase in appetite. Do you feel hungrier than before? Are you consuming more food? If you are thinking that you are consuming more food than also you feel hungry then you may be a diabetes patient.
- Some untreated diabetes patients also complain of fatigue. If you are not working enough and still feeling exhausted, then my friend there is a chance that you may have affected with diabetes mellitus.
- Nausea and vomiting can also occur in patients with untreated diabetes. Blood glucose plays a lead role in the absorption of food and medicines. If the certain increase of glucose happens in the blood it can’t work properly as a result of it, you may have a complaint about Nausea and vomiting.
- Frequent infections of bladder, skin, and vaginal areas are more likely to occur in people with untreated or poorly-controlled diabetes. Many more complains comes of the infections that can’t cure very soon and it was observed that the rising of body glucose is a cause of late wound healing.
- Fluctuations in blood glucose levels can lead to blurred vision. If you can’t see properly it doesn’t mean that you are affected by diabetes. But if you are a diabetes patient then you can observe that your vision got blurry.
- Extremely elevated glucose levels can lead to lethargy and coma.
As discussed earlier that rising of body glucose can be a cause of nausea. The same can be a cause of the lethargy which will lead to coming at the later stage.
For More Details: https://goo.gl/QzM8Hk